DUE TO DELIVERY DELAYS WE ARE OFFERING FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING ON ALL AUS ORDERS OVER $49
Let’s get the right size ring for your finger.
Follow these easy steps:
- Using a string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your chosen finger
- Cut the point on the string where it connects.
- Measure the string with a millimetre ruler. Use the ring size table above and choose the closest measurement
Tips for best results:
- Make sure there’s enough room to slide past your knuckle.
- Each finger on each hand has its unique size, so don’t assume left is the same as right.
- During the day your fingers may swell. To make sure your ring fits comfortably all day, measure your finger at the end of the day.