Mirage Gold Ring
Let’s get the right size ring for your finger.
Follow these easy steps:
- Using a string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your chosen finger
- Cut the point on the string where it connects.
- Measure the string with a millimetre ruler. Use the ring size table above and choose the closest measurement
Tips for best results:
- Make sure there’s enough room to slide past your knuckle.
- Each finger on each hand has its unique size, so don’t assume left is the same as right.
- During the day your fingers may swell. To make sure your ring fits comfortably all day, measure your finger at the end of the day.
The Mirage Gold ring is an ode to constantly moving structures, whether nomadic tents or marine sails at sea. The transparent and changing architectures of this parure appear anew, according to the planes and angles. As the light catches the white pear shaped cubic zirconia, its soft sparkle reflects the sun glistening on the ocean.
- Band Width: 1mm
- Made with 18k gold vermeil
- Features cubic zirconia