Sailing Pearl Ring
Let’s get the right size ring for your finger.
Follow these easy steps:
- Using a string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your chosen finger
- Cut the point on the string where it connects.
- Measure the string with a millimetre ruler. Use the ring size table above and choose the closest measurement
Tips for best results:
- Make sure there’s enough room to slide past your knuckle.
- Each finger on each hand has its unique size, so don’t assume left is the same as right.
- During the day your fingers may swell. To make sure your ring fits comfortably all day, measure your finger at the end of the day.
Our Sailing Ring is an ode to the undulations of life and the magic that unfolds through our trials and triumphs. The lozenge shape symbolises the wave in life’s journey, while the pearls symbolise hope and love. Remember, our greatest strengths will shine as brightly as the polished pearls.
- Band Width: 1mm
- Made with 18k gold vermeil
- Features freshwater pearls