Twilight Crystal Gold Ring
Let’s get the right size ring for your finger.
Follow these easy steps:
- Using a string or ribbon, wrap it around the base of your chosen finger
- Cut the point on the string where it connects.
- Measure the string with a millimetre ruler. Use the ring size table above and choose the closest measurement
Tips for best results:
- Make sure there’s enough room to slide past your knuckle.
- Each finger on each hand has its unique size, so don’t assume left is the same as right.
- During the day your fingers may swell. To make sure your ring fits comfortably all day, measure your finger at the end of the day.
Three mixed sized gemstones (moonstone, tea colour crystal and black crystal) on an 18k gold vermeil thin band is this Twilight crystal ring. Its soft sparkle reflects the first ray of sunlight on the dark ocean at dawn. There's an effortless elegance infused throughout this piece. It can be worn on its own as a statement ring, or stacked together with the rest of the pieces for a bolder look.
- Band Width: 1mm
- Made with 18k gold vermeil
- Features a moonstone, a tea crystal and a black crystal